The Studeblogger

Monday, June 15, 2009

Almost there...

Had some time between dinner and sundown so went out and proceeded to yank the old carburetor and put the "new" one on the manifold. I also put in the new NOS hard fuel pipe from SASCO; we'll see if it leaks or not (the first one I got leaked like a sieve. Probably a bad flare).

Tomorrow morning I'll head over to NAPA for one small bit - the vacuum nipple that mounts on the front of the carb base and actuates the distributor advance. I was able to get the old one off the old carb, but it's so crusty I didn't want it on my nice new one .

Hopefully tomorrow I can sneak a few minutes from work and fire it up.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home