The Studeblogger

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nate Vonada's '41 Champion

If you enjoy reading stories about how to repair old cars, check out another Studeblogger: Nathan Vonada. He hosts a wonderful website that shows all the repair work he's done on his Grandfather's beautiful '41 Champion coupe; one of my favorite pre-war Studebakers. Its snazzy two-tone beltline trim gave it a class and dash far above that of its contemporaries, in my opinion. He takes on the brakes, front suspension, brakes again, interior, engine seals, brakes again... It's some great storytelling and a large amount of photos to boot.

Check Nathan's car and stories out at http://stude.vonadatech.com .

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the nice shout-out! I realize this is 5 years later but I just found this in a totally unrelated Google search. By the way I just did MORE brake work...

    By Anonymous Nathan V, at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home