The Studeblogger

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Happy International Drive Your Studebaker Day (2010)

The first Saturday in September is International Drive Your Studebaker Day! Last year, Barney was unable to make it to the road owing to his lack of brakes, but today -- well, we were all over! My lovely wife took a shot of The Old Man (that's the car, not me, wiseguy) in Buddy Todd Park in the afternoon - a beautiful day for driving a Stude. But then, any day is a great day to drive your Stude!

If you didn't make it this year, no worries - there's 365 to get your car ready! Now, get out there and pound some pavement!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • International Drive Your Studebaker Day? That is a very interesting day! Remind me to drive my old Stude in the garage and tell the world how much I love her! :-)

    By Anonymous Carson Wininger, at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home